GREATER WILDWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce, a coalition of more than 650 businesses, has served the island since 1938. Based on NJ Biz annual report Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce is currently ranked the 16th largest chamber in New Jersey. As a member, you’ll be a part of a leading force in our business community.
The Chamber publishes the Best of the Wildwoods Vacation Planner each year, promoting our island to more them 65,000 vacationers at travel shows, direct mail, AAA offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Delaware as well as rest stops in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Monthly membership luncheons, breakfasts and mixers are a great place to network and stay informed about our island. Annual meetings include Jay Ford Financial Forecast, Cape May County Tourism Update and State of the Cities Mayoral Reports. The Greater Wildwood Chamber also sponsors workshops and seminars on issues affecting local business.
The Chamber can also help you promote your business through our publications, our high -traffic web site, distribution of your brochures at the Boardwalk and Downtown Tourism Information Centers, grand opening events, e-mail blasts, and our monthly newsletter.
Please feel free to contact with any questions or concerns at 609-729-4000, email@example.com and 3306 Pacific Avenue Wildwood, NJ 08260.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND STAFF
|Tracey Boyle-DuFault Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org||Patricia McGuigan Office Manager email@example.com|
|Vanessa Panek Member Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org|
GWCOC Board of Directors Executive Committee
|Angel Daniels, President Law Office of Ronald J. Gelzunas||Joyce Gould, 1st VP Boardwalk Crafts|
|Jodie DiEduardo, 2nd VP Crest Savings Bank||Lori Roach, Secretary Laura’s Fudge|
|Sheila Brown, Treasurer Summer Nites B & B||Alan Gould, Legal Counsel Alan I. Gould, P.C.|
|Lisa Rendzak, Immediate Past President Sturdy Savings Bank||Joseph Breuss, Breuss Plumbing|
|Eileen Sinn, J. Byrne Agency|
GWCOC Board of Directors
|Chandi Ankrum||Karen Bohme|
|Denis Brown||Jessica Brown Schwakoff|
|Stallion Marketing LLC||M.S. Brown Jewelers|
|Patrick Davenport||Karen Dickinson|
|Biscayne Motel||C.M.C. Herald (Seawave Corp.)|
|Kari Edwards||Nick Konides|
|Stauffer, Edwards & Co||Acropolis/Newport Motels|
|Joe Murray||Jacqueline Fiore, Past President|
|One Off Marketing||Edward Jones|
- A listing in the 2018 “The Best of the Wildwoods” Vacation Planner
- 35,000 printed copies & online at www.wildwoodsnj.com & www.gwcoc.org with over 220,000 views online in 2016
- A listing on our website: www.gwcoc.org & www.wildwoods.com Over 40,000 monthly visitors
- Display of your brochures, rack cards and coupons at two locations Our Year Round Office – 3306 Pacific Ave, Wildwood The Boardwalk Information Center – Over 90,000 visitors in 2017
- Two email blasts to over 10,600 visitors & locals
- Facebook and Twitter posts about your business
- Workshops and training seminars
- Vacancy call in list for accommodations members
- New Business Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- 10 Months of business luncheons and networking opportunities
- Use of conference room & meeting space
- Business referral service
- Notary public services
JOIN THE CHAMBER
SAVE THE DATE